UPDATED CDC Covid-19 Guidelines (As of 1/9/22)
“Close Contact” is defined as someone who was withing 6 feet of a covid positive person for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24 hour period.
You quarantine when you have been in close contact..
• Quarantine can end after 5 days and no symptoms have
been reported during daily monitoring.
• You should get tested after 5 days and wear a mask until day 10.
Positive Test: Isolation
• You isolate when you are sick or when you have been infected with the virus, even if you don't have symptoms.
• Stay home for at least 5 days after a positive test or first day of symptoms.
• End isolation after 5 full days if you are fever free and your symptoms are improving.
Wear a mask for 10 full days any time you are around others.
***Subject to change at any time***